To become a leading innovative waste management and recycling company in Staffordshire, committed to continuous improvement for the company itself, our customers and the environment around us, supporting customers in complying with current /new legislation.
With the support of our employees we will aim to grow the company incorporating Energy From Waste, leading too 100% recycling, whilst maintaining successful, long standing business partnerships with both our contractors and our customers.
- To provide the people, expertise and resource to ensure a first class service to our customers.
- To satisfy our customers’ agreed requirements in every respect.
- To continuously monitor and improve our performance at a reasonable cost.
- To make a fitting contribution to the community and environment in which we live and conduct our business.
- To continue as the largest operator in Staffordshire whilst still maintaining family values on which the company was founded.
- To achieve 100% diversion from landfill via our state of the art Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF) facility located at our purpose built site (pictured below)