For an efficient and convenient solution for your business’ paper waste, look no further than Brown Recycling.
We are proud to offer paper recycling bins to our customers throughout Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe and the surrounding areas. A simple yet effective solution, the recycling process runs as follows:
- You will receive the office paper tower with clear liner bags, as well as an external paper recycling wheelie bin for outside your business’ premises.
- Once you have decided upon a convenient spot, you can place your tower there and begin filling it.
- When the tower is filled with waste office paper, the full liner can be emptied into the recycling wheelie bin outside the office.
- Our REL trade waste vehicle will empty the external wheelie bin as part of a scheduled collection, which you can arrange at a time to suit you and your business.
- The waste paper is tipped at our shredding and baling facility, where it is shredded and baled ready for recycling via export.
- The bales of paper are sent to be recycled at a paper mill, where they are turned into recycled products.
Office paper recycling bins
If you think your business could benefit from one of our paper recycling bins, get in touch with our friendly team today.
We’ll be happy to help you get set up with your own office paper recycling bin in no time at all.
Take a look at our step-by-step infographic detailing the process of our office paper recycling (click to expand).